Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Immuno-Viva Core Capsules Dietary Supplements Product Review (Tomoson)



I reviewed Immuno-Viva Core Capsules Dietary Supplements, in exchange for review from Tomoson.

Core Capsules are natural, plant-based supplements. The capsules contain black raspberry and nigella gold (black cumin) oils. The pills contain omega fatty acids and antioxidants. Core Capsules can help improve the heart, the skin, the immune system, and help against free radicals.

What is a Free Radical?

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/antioxid.htm provides information about free radicals. Free radicals are formed when weak atomic bonds split. The atoms are unstable and react immediately to other compounds to be stable, but they grab the electron in the process, causing more free radicals. Free Radicals also can cause cell damage. Free radicals also can help kill viruses and bacteria. On the other hand, free radicals can increase aging.  Antioxidants help manage free radicals. Vitamin C and Vitamin E are assumed to help fight against Free Radicals. Antioxidants are always stable and do not turn into free radicals. Antioxidants also help repair cell damage, in addition to tissue damage.

Immuno-Viva Core Capsules is available in liquid and in capsule. The liquid is $42.46 and the capsules are $46.70. The website also has automatic shipments, which will save you money. The automatic shipments are for 30 days and 90 days.

You are to take 2 capsules, twice a day, for a total of 4 capsules. Each container contains 120 capsules. I been trying to take the pills daily to improve my immune health. I also need to improve heart health. My two year old, recently had an abnormal ECG (heart issues). His heart doctor recommended my other son and myself get an ECG as well to see if the problem is isolated to Kalen only, or if it is a genetic issue. I know my mother takes pills for her heart.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie