Monday, September 16, 2013

Fantasy Coloring Posters Product Review

I reviewed Fantasy Posters, in exchange for honest review. The posters are for kids as well as adults. You can color them with colors, color pencils, marker, and paint. You can buy a single poster, a mini-poster, or a coloring book from the website. Maybe you want to buy a combination of all three. You also can order a digital poster.  

The posters came in a flat box. They was not damaged in any way, shape, or form. I am a little behind in posting this review. I been coloring them.  I used colors and color pencil.   I want to try markers, paint, and pastels. I provided below the uncolored posters I got for review. 

The mini posters are .33 each and have a minimum order of 6. The physical posters are 1.00 each and have a minimum order of 25. You can also order a digital poster with no minimum order. The coloring books start at $25 dollars. The posters make a great gift for yourself, kids, or someone else. 

Video Review:








Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie