Monday, September 2, 2013

ELEV8 Pre-Workout Powder Product Review (Tomoson)

I Reviewed ELEV8, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received a sample of Wild Blueberry

What is ELEV8?

ELEV8 is a pre-workout powder for women  The powder can help you train, tone, and improve shape. It also can help fat loss, energy levels, and fatigue. Next, the product can help endurance and intensity.

I wanted to try ELEV8 to see what it tasted like. I also wanted to see the benefits of the product and how it would affect my workouts. I been reading workout blogs and noticed people have been taking protein powders, whey powders, and other supplements to aid workouts. Sometimes I get tired during the workouts or my knees start to feel pain. This is expected since I only been working out regularly since June. Body is still getting used to exercise :-). I also have increased weights with each month. In July, I had 2 lb weights. In August, I had 5 lb weights. For September, I bought 10 lb weights. I figured if I can pick up a 23 lb baby, I can pick up 2, 10 lb weights. It is a challenge. I may move to finally buying Kettle Bells next month.

The powder is added to your water, 15 to 30 minutes before a workout. I wasn't sure how much to use. The package I had was 30 servings. The package says add 1/2 scoop, but not sure how much a scoop was (tablespoons, teaspoons, a few shakes). I added a few shakes into my water and drunk it pre-workout. I assume the scoop is more for the jar of ELEV8, compared to the sample package.

The powder is creatine and beta-alanine free. It also contains no sugar and low carbs. The powder is 10 calories for the package I received, in addition to no sugar, but it has 3 total carbs. The powder also contains Vitamin C, Thiamine, and Niacin.

I do not like the taste of the wild blueberry. It has a medicine taste to me, but you can tell it has a blueberry scent to it as well. I did go to the website and they offer mango pineapple and pink lemonade, both are out of stock right now. I may buy the mango pineapple. The product is 49.99 for a 22 oz jar. I would recommend keeping the powder up high, away from the kiddies. My kids are used to me adding Mio, Crystal Light, Kool-Aid, Dasani, Vitamin Splash, and other liquid and powder enhancers to my water. Kalen, the two year old, has drunk a whole bottle of mio before, without the water. yay me, not to mention how many powder sticks, I have found with teeth marks in it lol.

I will do a video review, once the kiddies to go bed. I workout after midnight, when kids are sleep, so I can move and exercise in peace and quiet.

Social Media:

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie