Friday, September 20, 2013

Deep Sleep Gummies by Natural Dynamix Product Review (Tomoson)

I reviewed Adult Gummy Vitamins in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The product was developed by Natural Dynamix. I wanted to review the product for two reasons: I need to go to sleep sometimes. Being a night owl sometimes requires me to go to bed early and it's hard to do. The second reason is my 12 year old uses melatonin to sleep. I have tried pills, liquid, and dissolvable melatonin. For the most part, he goes to sleep at night, but other nights, the melatonin does not take and my child is up all night long.

The gummy vitamins contains 5 mg of melatonin, which is the exact amount I give Brad each night. The whole family has been taking these vitamins (people, 12 and over), to the point where my mother bought her own gummy vitamins (not from natural dynamix though).

The first night, my son slept for about 3 hours straight, which is a lot less than he normally sleeps, taking the liquid melatonin. My niece, 15, slept the whole night. She said she woke up refreshed. I also liked the gummies. I slept for about 4 hours straight. My mother slept for about 3 hours straight. I am not sure how many hours my sister slept.


Now on to the issues, I had with the gummies:

  1. The gummies got stuck to each other in the bottle. They did not melt but you had to reach into the bottle and pull them apart to use them. 
  2. You need to put them up high--way high. It is a gummy. Kids may think it is candy. Brad took a few on his own and wanted more. 
  3. You need to hide them from relatives. You also need to use caution. I been using melatonin for a few years now. I normally get them from another website. When I got the gummies, my mother, sister, and niece wanted to try them I am not sure how much is too much for a gummy or any melatonin product. I had one relative, who wanted to take 4 gummies or 20 mg. I never even given Brad 20 mg. I refused to give my mother 20 mgs of melatonin. 
The gummies are 21.99 on Natural Dynamix. The website also sells Kids' gummies in multi-vitamin' calcium and vitamin D; echinacea, vitamin c, and zinc; and omega 3. Other adult gummies on the website include calcium, fiber, omega 3, and the deep sleep. The website also sells sports nutrition products and adult supplements in pills, gummies, and capsules. 

Social Media:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie