Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wine Wear (Tomoson).

I reviewed Wine Wear in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Wine Wear is a creative concept, which allows you to decorate wine bottles. For the review, I had to borrow a wine bottle from my sister. I love wine, but I only drink when I am out. No point in bringing wine home, if other people will drink it up :-).


Vine Video of Wine Wear

Football PlayerWhat is Wine Wear?

Wine Wear is a creative concept, which allows people to turn a bottle of wine, into a greeting card. You choose a great design for the front of the bottle and then write your personalized greeting on the back of the card. Then, you place your wine wear over the bottle neck and give the bottle to whoever you want. Wine Wear is a great gift idea. Each wine wear is $3.49 each. You can order online or purchase in stores, such as Wal-Greens. Next, the company is a woman-owned business.

Bride and GroomThe products also can help decorate wine glasses or if you need a little bit of fashion, they have the wine fashion line.

My vine video for

Social Media:

Twitter
Facebook



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie