Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Magic Moves Electronic Wand by Educational Insights (Tomoson)

I reviewed Magic Moves Electronic Wand by Educational Insights, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The review does contain my affiliate image from Amazon.

My review:



When I saw the light up toy on Tomoson, I wanted to try out the toy with my two year old son and my 1 year old great niece. Kalen uses light-up toys in early childhood intervention. He likes the stimulation. 

The toy uses batteries. Once it is turned on, it gives commands for kids to follow along to stimulate movement. Some commands are jump like a kangaroo; dive like a duck; wave like a tree. There is also a button to repeat an action. Music and lights accompany each action.

I wasn't sure if the kids would follow the exact movements, I just wanted them to move and move they did. Some of the actions, the toddlers did imitate and some they did not. It also helped that I participated too. They also enjoyed walking or crawling around with the wand, playing with the lights. My son lit up like a Christmas tree when the lights and music came on. 

A few days ago, I was trying to record my niece using the wand. By the time, I got my phone, my niece left the room. So, I made a video with my son. He was giggling, but then, he made progress with walking as well. I provided the video below. Around 41 seconds, you will see Kalen make multiple steps in a row. This is the most steps he has ever done in a row. Great job kalen.  




I also noticed after visiting the Educational Insights website, I have one of their other toys, which the toddlers also love as well. As of right now, the magic wand is 21.99 on the Educational Insights website. The wand does require 3 AAA batteries, which are included. The product is 14.82 on Amazon.

Social Media:

Educational Insights Facebook Youtube Twitter Pinterest Instagram
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie