Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

I reviewed the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The company sent me an Amazon gift card to purchase the product and it arrived within a few days, thanks to Amazon Prime.



About the Product:

  • Developed by the Cassani Company
  • Allows you to shave in the shower, under running water. 
  • Don't have to mess with a sink or sitting on the side of the tub. 
  • Hot steam Helps soften hair and skin, while also opening up pores for a closer shave (from the product page on Tomoson). 
  • The product is 14.99 on Amazon. Arrives within a few days with prime and standard shipping with non-prime members (3 to 7 days). 

My Review:

The product was easy to install. The kit comes with a mirror, a mirror holder, and a razor holder. The mirror also has protective plastic on top. You will need to remove the plastic covering. Then, you install the mounts/holders in your shower. The holders need to be placed where they will not get damaged or wet. To install the holders, you peel off the backing and affix to the shower wall for 45 seconds. The holders are made out of metal. 

To use the mirror, you need to hold each side for a few seconds under running hot water. Then, you can shave. I also used it to make sure I got all my clay masque off my face. 

I enjoyed using the product this week and will continue to use, even when my kid learn how to take down the mounts/holders. 




















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie