Saturday, July 20, 2013

The DropZone product review from BryBelly.


I reviewed the DropZone, in exchange for honest review from Brybelly. The Dropzone is similar to Plinko on the price is right. I got the product in the mail a few days ago. It was very heavy. I got it upstairs to the game room to lay it out and prepare myself for assembly. Took two people to get it upstairs and out of the box. and Viola no assembly. Everything was ready to go. The clear part at the top can be removed so you can insert your own logo or company name.

The product comes with a handle on the side, which I assume is for carrying. It also has a built in stand for support. Next, the product comes with 10 discs for playing. Finally, The DropZone comes with a white board set up at the bottom. You can write down points or chores or even dinner for tonight.

As soon as I set the game up, the kids (sons, niece, great niece) all started playing.







VIDEOS of the kids and family playing with the Dropzone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie