Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Simply Snackin Product review

I reviewed Simply Snackin, in exchange for review from Tomoson. Simply Snackin is dried meats, flavored with dried fruits. Simply Snackin is jerky, beef and chicken jerky, but not hard jerky, which can hurt your teeth. The product does have a little pull. It is moist, chewy, and delicious.The product is also sold gluten-free.

I received the product this weekend. It was gone by today. I was provided 6 flavors for review.

  • Beef Sirloin with cranberries & blueberries
  • Beef Sirloin with apples & cherries
  • Teriyaki Beef Sirloin with pineapples
  • Chicken Breast with black bean salsa
  • Italian Chicken Breast with romano cheese
  • Teriyaki Chicken Breast with mangoes & papayas


I liked them all except the chicken breast with black bean salsa. It was hot. My youngest son loved them all. He sampled each one with me. My favorite was either the Teriyaki Chicken with mangoes and papayas or the beef sirloin with apples and cherries.

More about the products:


  • Products do not use chemicals, low quality ingredients, or chemicals. 
  • Products are high-protein and low calorie
  • It is an snack for at home or on the go. 
  • The products are sold in 12, 18, 24, 48, 72, and 150 pieces. 
  • Each piece contains up to 20% of fruits, cheeses, and spices. 
  • Each piece is individually made. 

Social Media




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie