Friday, July 12, 2013

Revolt Fitness Week 2

This is my second week of Revolt Fitness. This was detox week. I got my containers this week for food prep, along with my yoga mat. The containers really helped. I can go for the containers, instead of for something else, like ice cream. The yoga mat also helped because my floor is so freaking hard. I am still waiting for my exercise ball to arrive. Amazon is out of stock right now, even though it was in stock when I ordered one.

I did modify the detox diet some. One of the recipes called for chicken marinated in italian dressing. I left my chicken out to defrost, but the next morning, someone had knocked it over and it got a leak. The meat had to be tossed out and I lost 10 bucks on the breasts. I used fish marinated in italian dressing. It was good. I also ate smaller portions of food. I know we are not supposed to substitute but all I bought was chicken, fish, and shrimp. One bag each. I may do detox again next week as well. I also did not eat the eggs since we didn't have any. I ate oatmeal in the mornings.

I also learned to workout at night. The kids are sleep and it's more peaceful. I can concentrate more on the screen and less on screaming kids. The wireless headphones are doing a great job.

I ate a lot of sweet potatoes this week. I used the rice cooker to prep them. I did love the strawberry and ricotta mixture. I also ate a lot of salad. My mother's ex tried to offer temptation. He bought two big buckets of ice cream, which I love, for the whole household. Every time I went downstairs, this man was mentioning fixing ice cream for the kids and I still reached for my fruit bar, until today.

The exercises were a little easier this week, but those upper body sculpts for Friday were painful. I been sore since Last night.

Mistakes made:
I decided to cook some brown rice, reached for the box, threw it on the stove, without thinking. It was white rice. By the time, I looked over to check the pot, it was done. I was prepping food for the next few days at the time. I also added some sugar to some food because I didn't want to run upstairs for the Stevia; ate a slice of cheese, and a small, portion of ice cream. 2 biscuits, and a cinnamon roll. I guess today was my free day. Tomorrow, I am sticking to detox, depending on how much food I have left. I have to go back to the grocery store for additional food. Some chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, bananas, ricotta, strawberries etc. I am also looking for some cheap protein shakes or powder.

Weight Last week: 163
Weight for week 2: 157 Loss of 6 lbs.

Measurements: Last week

NECK: 14.75 INCHES
CHEST: 37 INCHES
WAIST: 38 INCHES
HIPS: 40 INCHES
THIGH: 27 INCHES
CALVES: 16 INCHES

Measurements: this week

Neck: 14 inches. Some dash between the 14.25 and 14.50
Chest: 37 Inches
Waist: 37.5
Hips: 40 inches
Thigh: 22.5
Calves: 15 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie