Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kids Ipad Case Product Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed the Kids iPad Case, in exchange for review from Tomoson. The product was developed by Apple Pie. The product was made in the USA and is an American Brand. The cases come in two colors: Kraft Brown and White.



Features:

  • 100 % Recyclable
  • Made out of cardboard
  • Comes with a stand to watch movies and type at various angels
  • Cheap. 16.99 for a pack of three. If the kids mess it up, you have two more. 
  • Aesthetically pleasing and flexible. Able to be customized. Since it comes in a plain color, kids can design the box with colors, paints, stickers, etc. 
  • Made in the USA. Go America.
I got the product in the mail on Friday. I had no idea what it was. No promotional material. No instructions. Nothing. I had no idea what it was or what it supposed to do. It was the mystery package. I checked my notes and thought it was the iPad case. I then checked Tomoson and I was correct.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie