Tuesday, July 23, 2013

GungHo Energy Gel Shots (BlogDash)

Disclaimer: This post contains one referral link. The rest was provided in the media copy.
Ninja Like Focus, Concentration and Memory Recall.Search and hire bloggers - Blogdash The blogger Outreach Network

I reviewed GungHo Energy Gel Shots, in response to a request on BlogDash. The package arrived July 22, 2013. One of the samples was leaking.  The energy gel shots are to give you focus, which is perfect for me. Somedays I am frantic and losing my mind because I have so much to do, but not quite sure how to do it all in one day.

The product tasted part tangy and part citrusy. It had a similarity to another product, but I can not figure out which one.

Video of me trying Gungho:




About GungHo:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie