- Founded by Bill Kingston in 2004 in his dorm room at Ithaca College. Bill started selling screen-printed designs as part of a final project in his e-commerce class. The shirts was in high demand and Bill continued to sell shirts.
- In 2006, Bill and his wife, Brie, moved offices from home to a office space.
- In 2012, Crazy Dog T-Shirts moved into a 7K sq. ft. shipping warehouse, with full service, customized screen printing.
- The website focuses on funny and vintage apparel on soft material.
- Most of the designs are created and printed in-house.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.