Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bulu Weight Loss June Box Tomoson





I reviewed the June Bulu Box, in exchange for review from Tomoson. I have heard about the Bulu Box from other bloggers and social media. I wanted to try the box as soon as I saw the posting on Tomoson. The Bulu Box Weight Loss box contains 4 to 5 samples to help you with weight loss. You also can earn reward points each month to spend on full-size products of things you liked at a cheaper price. Members can sign up for a 3, 6, or 9 month subscription. My Bulu Box contained the following:
  1. Thera-Gesic Pain Relief Cream
  2. Shape-ology BurnBlend
  3. PowerFuel Formula 52 Intensity Complex
  4. GU Chomps- Energy Chews (gummy and delicious)
  5. PowerIce-a freezer pop, which provides electrolytes after a workout. 
  6. Eat Green Tea-A mixture to add into food or drinks to get the benefits of green tea without drinking green tea. 
The first thing I tried was the energy chews. I also immediately put the freeze bar in the freezer. It was orange flavored and delicious. I have not tried the Shape-ology BurnBlend because I am still nursing. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie