Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Eclipse Sun Sleeves Product Review


I reviewed Eclipse Sun Sleeves, in exchange for review from Tomoson. I received a pair of sun sleeves in Mocha. The sun sleeves are worn like gloves on your arms and hands. There is a hole for your thumb as well. The material is very thin, like stockings, and stretchable. The sleeves help protect your arms against 98% of UV rays.


As soon As I got them in the mail, I tried them on and went for a walk with the boys. I live in Texas, so it's hot. Even when I walk around the block, I put on sunscreen and bring a bottle of water for me and Brad, plus a cup of water for Kalen. 8 minutes around the block without protection will  leave anyone sweating. The sleeves was very comfortable and stayed dry.

The gloves come in various colors and sizes: Mocha, Graphite, Latte, Leopard, Pewter, Polka Dot, Orange, White, and Aqua. The sizes are small, medium, and large.

DrivingRidingGolfingGardening


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie