Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Times Review



I reviewed the Birthday Times, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The Birthday Times will provide an electronic copy or a printed copy of events, which happened on your birthday (or a friends birthday, if it is a gift. You get news, sports, awards, etc. For example, on my birthday, the following events occurred:


  • The Plymouth Reliant was launched
  • Glenn Close was born
  • Queen released A Crazy little thing called love
  • The Phillies won the world series. 
The Birthday times would make a great gift for a birthday, mother's day, or father's day (which is Sunday I think). The prices are 3.99 and 4.99 (PDF and Printed). 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie