Information about the Summer Unplugged Program:
New program features for 2013
- Easy, simple sign-up process. You don't need to wait for coupons to be mailed. You don't have to print coupons. Present your membership card or name at your local AMF and pay for shoe rentals. Then, enjoy bowling with family and friends.
- Stay and Play program. You can purchase additional games for 1.49. If the kids are having fun. Maybe there is an intense competition. or your special needs child is being quiet and playing along (hmmm I wonder), you can purchase additional games and keep the fun going.
- The program runs May 13, 2013 to September 2, 2013.
- Members can bowl daily from open to 8 pm.
- The program is available in over 250 AMF locations.