I chose this book because I have so many dreams, but I am not working hard on making them a reality. The book started off good. The first section discusses laughter. God gave us the power of laughter. Laughter can heal souls. Birdsong encourages us to find friends, clean comedies, and other things, which makes us laugh. Then, the next section focuses on living your dreams. Write a book. Go skydiving, whatever it is, Live your dreams.
The book also discusses honoring people for their strengths, instead of their appearances, stereotypes, or personal prejudices. Get to know people for who they are, instead of who you think they are or who you want them to be.
Other suggestions in the book include:
- Fighting for love
- Being a good samaritan. Be merciful. Help others, who are going through something.
- Practice being positive, instead of negative. Practice forgiveness. Laugh. Surround self with positive people.
- Trust God in all things.
- Practice Compassion. Help others. Volunteer.
- Learn to quit. Quit cursing. Quit enabling others. Quit lying. Quit selfish behaviors. Quit living for others. Quit being late.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.