Monday, December 24, 2012

Egermeier's Bible Storybook for beginners

I read Egermeier's Bible Storybook for Beginners, in exchange for review from Netgalley. The book was written by Elsie Egermeier and published by Warner Press. I chose this book for the kids. I needed a simple bible--with easy-to read words and pictures--to grab the kids attention. As a Mama and  Christian, I do worry about the kids knowing God and obtaining salvation. I probably worry more than most since I have special needs kids. Both of them can not say God, but that does not mean they do not feel the presence of God. I read them the first story and Brad and Kalen paid attention. I highly recommend the book to parents (and anyone else, who wants to share the Love and goodness of God to children)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie