Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012

Brad is improving his attention span for speech therapy. Before, he wouldn’t make it 5 minutes before melting down or running out the room. Now he sits through the whole session. It is a 30 minute session. What the instructor did was add Sponge Bob videos. For every 3 minutes of work, Brad gets 1 minute of SpongeBob. He is also making the sign for “more” when it’s time for Shannon (his speech pathologist) to play the video. I hope she will add more sessions because I think I have one more left. Brad was scheduled for 8 sessions of speech therapy, I think I done seven.

Kalen started physical therapy on Friday, November 16, 2012. He cried the whole time. He did not like his legs being worked for an hour. The teacher made him walk (with assistance) back and forth between me and her. I love Ms. Sandy. He was so tired, he fell asleep as soon as she started writing her end-of-session notes. After a few sessions, based on Kalen’s improvement, Ms. Sandy will determine if he needs braces. We already did the paperwork. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie