Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BryBelly 1st product review

Stainless steel slide under cup holder

96 inch texas holdem table top cover

I received a table cover and cup holder from brybelly.com for review. First, the cover fit perfectly (with a little extra room) over the table in the den. The product is also waterproof and protects the table from stains. My kids also used the cover as a cap, so the cover has multiple uses. For example, the cover was used to protect my bed, while I laundered my mattress pads and other bedding. I definitely would recommend this product for poker users and/or other inventive homemakers.

Next, the cup also provided multiple uses. I used it to store coins, water bottles, pins, pens, paint, and other trinkets/craft objects for my sons. I would recommend the cup as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie