Saturday, September 22, 2012

Over the Edge

Over the Edge

I received a copy of Over the Edge by Mary Connealy from Bethany House Publishers to review. Didn't have time to read it at first with school and kids. The past weekend (September 15, 2012), my youngest son got sick and had to go to the ER and I brought the book with me. The book is amazing. I love the story of Callie and Seth Kincaid and their son Conner. The story was very riveting and I was really into the book. The book started off with a shoot-out. The shoot out led to Callies meet up with her long-lost husband, who does not remember her. Seth has a ranch, family goes to ranch. Enter Jasper. Jasper had his money stolen by one of Seth's brother's wives. He wants his money back and thinks the money is on the ranch. Read the rest of the story to find out what happens.

This is a great book. 5 stars I recommend it.

Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie